- David Janusek, UPJ
- Alpha Gamma Delta- Jennifer Werni Hughes
- Delta Chi- Bernard Martin
- Delta Zeta- Grace Zimmerman Simcic
- Question about Liability coverage for the Reunion weekend events. David confirmed that as long as the events are planned through his office (Institutional Advancement) the Liability Insurance will be covered.
- The Log Cabin will only be available for tours, not events. It is currently Offline for use due to accessibility, electrical/structural reasons. It would cost an estimated $750,000 to bring it up to compliance. (*This could be a great targeted fundraising effort!) David will check to see if the Adirondack Shelter is Online/Available for Saturday Night.
- Still working on Recruitment - finding a point of contact for each organization who can recruit both planners/volunteers/attendees. Decided to set a recurring 2nd Thursday meeting . Hoping advanced notice helps availability to attend.
- We will bring the Alumni Board subcommittee meetings and these meetings together for the next meeting.
- David states that the payments will be collected via UPJ Events department. They have the capability. We will first collect data with our online form and then direct volunteers and participants to the online registration form.
- Bernie will create an online Reunion Registration Form on the the UPJ Greeks website to be reviewed for the next meeting before we request others to start filling in the form
Agenda for next meeting
2. Set up subcommittees:
- Recruitment finding a point of contact for each organization who can recruit both planners/volunteers/attendees.
- Swag & Gear - Cups, T-shirts, etc...
- Friday Night Welcome - To be held off-campus at a local tavern. Coordinate a place and times
- Saturday Mimosa Brunch - Living Learning Center. Planning out the brunch menu and times, Registration/ names tags, etc
- Saturday Campus Tour - Where to people want to visit. All of the Greek Houses from the past are on the list. This committee will determine the locations and any other amenities that should be on the tour such s signage etc..
- Saturday Evening Cookout/ Dinner - Location TBD
- Log Cabin reception - Do we want a band or a DJ? A fire outside? A handicapped accessible port-a-john? Can the maintenance department put some gravel in the washed out areas on the path down to the cabin?
- Sunday Coffee & Donuts - Locations TB
- We need estimates of pricing for campus lodging, meals, etc. David will get estimates from Kathleen Clawson (Delta Chi Little Sister) to be reviewed before the next meeting. Invite Kathleen to the next meeting, start with any lodging/food service questions for her.
- Lodging Costs: Will be LLC & Willow. Will be confirming descriptions of each accommodation and capacity numbers for each.
- Food Costs - We need a menu list of available items from Kathleen
- Friday- None (check-in only, informal meetup at local bar/restaurant)
- Saturday - Boxed/Grab & Go for breakfast and/or lunch. Cookout dinner
- Sunday - Mimosa Brunch - or perhaps this is moved to Saturday Brunch. This will be decided in Committee once we have them set up
- Sunday Cookout
Future Meeting Dates
Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 950 1754 3662
One tap mobile
+12678310333,,95017543662# US (Philadelphia)
8778535247,,95017543662# US Toll-free
Sep 14, 2023 06:00 PM
Oct 12, 2023 06:00 PM
Nov 9, 2023 06:00 PM
Dec 14, 2023 06:00 PM
Jan 11, 2024 06:00 PM
Feb 8, 2024 06:00 PM
Mar 14, 2024 06:00 PM
Apr 11, 2024 06:00 PM
May 9, 2024 06:00 PM
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.