- Campus options will be the Living Learning Center and Willow Hall.
- Lodges will be available for tours, but not for sleeping/events.
- Current campus organizations are now allowed to store items in them over the summers.
- Can also set up hotel block.
- Will look into RV parking option on campus.
We will use the UPJ Greeks website (Weebly/Square) for a la carte registration for lodging, events, merchandise, etc.
- Organized by Day and/or Topic(venue, decorations, entertainment, food, etc.)
- Day Chairs (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- Org-specific events
- BOFs (Birds-of-a-Feather) meetups (scheduling rooms)
- Recruitment- 1 Chairperson per org to coordinate efforts and recruit more planning volunteers
Pricing / Costs
Will not be available until after the UPJ current fiscal year ends in July.
- Conference Services available for meals, potential for "box" breakfast/lunches
- Liability Insurance should be covered under using Convention Services