E) email@example.com W) 814.269.2081 C) 412.638.2335
- Delta Chi: Bernard Martin, ABT & UPJ Alumni Board, Vance Kesler. Delta Chi ABT President
- Alpha Gamma Delta: Jennifer Werni Hughes, Annita Seiple Moore
- Omega Alpha Tau: Jody Robatzek Greiner
- Bernie reported talking with Megan Jordan George ( Delta Zeta) who organized both previous All Greek Reunions (2010 & 2013). Megan will be re-starting the old Weebly database to give us a head start on organizing. She hopes to be able to join the next Zoom call.
- Some time was spent discussing the previous All Greek reunions, and other reunions that campus has hosted (particularly with Delta Chi).
- We chose a date of May 24th-27th 2024 for the reunion. David will start the ball rolling on reserving that date on campus.
- Accommodations: Will be looking into the cost comparison and availability of rooms in the Living Learning Center, lodges, townhouses, and/or dorms. Plus arranging hotel block pricing. The idea is to offer on campus (no driving) options, plus more family-friendly hotel options.
- Food: Talked about campus-provided and/or catering options. Delta Chi reunion had a positive experience using the conference center for a Mimosa Brunch ($25/head). Campus would also be able to provide a Saturday cookout option.
- Possible Events timeline:
- Friday night- informal meetup at a local watering hole (similar to previous reunions)
- Saturday afternoon- campus tours, possible family friendly events/games, group meetups/photos, etc.
- Saturday early evening- cookout
- Saturday night-(21+ only) @ Log Cabin, music, refreshments, bonfire/fire pits?
- Sunday- Mimosa Brunch, any additional group meetups
- Additional topics for continued discussion:
- We hope to allow pricing per event/day/lodging to allow more flexibility
- Whether to limit attendance by graduation year. (Pending capacity)
- Planning more for singles/couples vs. adding family friendly options
- We’d like to recruit members from all of the current & past UPJ Greek organizations to participate in the planning committee, and a variety of age ranges so the event will appeal to a wide range of participants.
- We are looking to make this an annual event.
Next Planning Meeting: Thursday, June 15th at 6pm
Meeting ID: 955 1343 2427